2 Μαρτίου 2010

Redeath

Posted in by Unknown | Edit


First of a series.
Inspired mostly by Shintaro Kago and Hideaki Anno.
Pretty sick stuff.

So as i said, i'll make a tarot deck with this kind of stuff...


Also i've been thinking that maybe i should try it in traditional style.. it shall be more fleshy, dont you think?
I'd love to hear your opinions!

Do not re-upload to PhotoBucket and similar services.
Do not copy or alter. Thank you.

1 σχόλιαRedeath


  1. Ανώνυμος

    Just wish to disclose your critique is amazing. The quality in your report is simply superb moreover i can guess you are an authority on this branch of learning. Thank you a million also please continue the pleasing creation.

    As a final note , permit me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I'm sure you have become aware this at this moment ,), English is not my main language as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to build out what to jot down what I genuinely have in mind to write down .

    12.11.11

 
Free Hit Counter